Welcome to Ashleigh Court Motel
Quiet and modern motel accommodation in central Rotorua
Welcome to the best VALUE FOR MONEY motel in Rotorua.
Ashleigh Court Motel offers you so much from our very central location on famous Fenton Street. Our units all face tree-lined Wylie Street so are very quiet with a lovely park-like outlook.
You will be welcomed by friendly “Kiwi” hosts upon arrival and nothing is too much trouble for Pam or Roy.
The benefits of staying at Ashleigh Court are:
- Central location so not far from anything you may choose to do
- Professional, friendly management making your stay pleasant and comfortable
- Well-equipped kitchens allowing you to prepare your own meals should you choose
- Private spa pools in every unit so that you can relax or the children can enjoy
- Complimentary tea and coffee to refresh you upon arrival
- All rooms have been upgraded so you can enjoy modern surroundings
- Cleanliness is guaranteed; each room inspected by Pam to ensure you have a spotless environment
- Rooms serviced daily so you can come back from a day out into a tidy and clean environment
- Free WiFi for each device means easy access to your emails or the internet
- 50+ channel Sky TV means you will not miss any sporting events, films, news or any other subject covered on TV in New Zealand
- Free storage of bicycles so that you have peace of mind regarding the security of your bicycle
- Plenty of parking so that you can have easy access to your unit
- Guest laundry on site to enable you to keep up with your laundry
Upon arrival you will be greeted by Pam or Roy. Pam was born in the UK and has lived in NZ for 10 years. Her background is customer service and sales. Pam has also recently had her own business distributing confectionery.
Roy was born in NZ and has been mostly in the corporate world in sales and general management roles. More recently he had his own consultancy focusing on sales and leadership training.
Both are absolutely focused on customer service.